Stay updated with announcements, get answers from the community, and share your feature suggestions with us.
You can also submit a request or send us an email at email@example.com.
Fluff Friends Rescue Support Team June 01, 2012 • Technical Support
If you are experiencing crashing with Fluff Friends Rescue, most likely there is a problem with device memory management. It is very important to close all the applications you are running in the background before fully Power Cycling your device. Once your device has restarted you can try restarting Fluff Friends Rescue. For your convenience, below I have included detailed steps on this process:
To close all the applications you are running in the background which drains your device memory:
Double tap on the home button of your device to see all of the applications running in your background
• Double tap on the home button of your device to see all of the applications running in your background
• Touch one of the apps and hold your finger down on it until you see a red minus sign
• Touch the sign to close the application
• You can close most applications on this screen to free up memory
• Tap on the home button to return
• Finally, try to re-launching Fluff Friends Rescue
(Most users find these steps successful)
After all of these steps, please Power Cycle your device.
For iPhone or iPad, you need to hold down the power button for a couple of seconds until the "Slide to power off" red prompt shows up on your screen. Once you move the slider over, the device will power down and turn off your device.
If the game still isn’t running after all of these steps, please check to make sure you are running the latest version of Fluff Friends Rescue.
We are constantly updating our game so we hope you will be able to enjoy it again in a future update if all else fails.